The Assistance Dog Club of Puget Sound organizes meetings and events that will serve to strengthen the relationship between the service dog and their human partner. If you are interested in joining us at a meeting or event, please email us at email@example.com.
Activities and meetings this year will be held at TACID unless otherwise noted. The address for TACID is: 6315 S 19th St, Tacoma, Washington 98466. The Assistance Dog Club holds our business meeting from 12:00 - 1:00 and we welcome our speakers and presenters from 1:00 - 3:00. Meeting topics are in the process of being planned.
- February 23, 2019 - Tanya Carter, CCI Puppy Raiser
- March 23, 2019 - Russell Fincham, Pet Nutritionist, PetPros - Canine Nutrition
- April 27, 2019 - No meeting
- May 18, 2019 - Light Rail. We meet downtown at Freighthouse Square
- June 22, 2019 - Mo Maurer, Executive Director, Assistance Dogs NW
- July 27, 2019 - Annual Picnic
- September 28, 2019 - Rachel Wright, MSW, LSWAIC, Certified grief recovery specialist
- October 25, 2019 - Annual Meeting
For the Health and Safety of our Dogs
ADC takes the health and safety of our assistance dogs and membership requirements very seriously. Those requirements include that all assistance dogs have had a recent fecal exam, is free of worms, use a preventative flea treatment and be current on all of their shots. You can download a veterinary form that will ensure that your dog is free of worms, fleas, shots, etc. and submit it the first time you bring visit the club with your dog.
If you wish to visit an ADC meeting and you have an assistance dog, please ensure that your dog has recently been tested and is free of worms, fleas, etc. If you are interested in becoming a member or visiting with us, Click here for ADC’s guidelines.
You will need Acrobat Reader to read this publication. If you do not have this application click on the Adobe Button below to obtain the Free Acrobat Reader.